Q// How do I book a session with you?
First things first, you schedule a consultation to chat over all the details. When you’re ready to roll, I forward you an invoice + contract, pay your 50 % deposit fee + sign your contracts and BOOM, “ She ready!” FYI: Deposits are non refundable.
Q// How long do I have to sign my contract and pay my non refundable retainer?
A signed contract + invoice for non refundable retainer is due upon receipt. No date is confirmed without signed contract + paid non refundable retainer.
Q// When is my balance payment due?
Balance is due 7 business days within session date. If you book session within 14 days of session date, full payment is due.For Retainer/Quarterly sessions, 50% of total is due upon booking and balance is due 7 days prior last scheduled session.
Q// Which branding session is the best fit for me?
Choosing the best package for you depends on your overall needs. If you are new brand, product based business ( who will also need personal branding images), rebranding, website overhaul or haven’t had a branding session in over a year, I’d totally suggest, The Premium Package. The Signature Package fits the needs of the brand refresh, quarterly needs or for someone needing less images and time. Let’s chat and see which one gives you the best result + a banging experience!
Q// How do I prep for my session?
For one-hour sessions, I will send you a Session Prep Guide that explains tips on location, vibe, hair, makeup, wardrobe, what to do, etc. For all other sessions, we will have a zoom meeting or phone conference.
Q// Where will we be shooting?
Locations specific to your brand, mood board and business. Multipurpose areas are ideal for multiple looks in one space.
Q// What is your travel fee?
Travel includes selected package + airfare & hotel. Client also responsible for any ride share roundtrip of stay. Travel fees are non-negotiable and due no later than 45 days prior to U.S. session dates and 90 days prior to International session dates.
Q// What if I have to reschedule my session?
Sessions that did not require travel can be rescheduled one time non-weather related with the same deposit and must also be rescheduled within 1 month of the original date ,based on availability. Sessions that require travel may incur a penalty fee in order to reschedule the session.
Q// Can I have the .RAW, unedited images? Can I have all the images?
You will receive the BEST images in high-resolution .jpg format and they will be edited. Un-edited images will not be delivered as final deliverables.
Q// How can I download my images?
A link to your online gallery will be delivered to you via email upon completion. From the gallery, you will be able to view, share and download your photos with family and friends, and even order prints right from the gallery.This gallery will be available to you online for 2 months. Clients are responsible for saving and caring for files after delivery.While I highly recommend printing through my professional lab, you can order quality prints on your own through the online gallery. I discourage ordering prints from local drugstores as the prints will lose color and quality. Please feel free to reach out to me with any printing questions.
1. A signed electronic agreement and 50 % non-refundable deposit are due at the time of booking to reserve your session date. If the deposit and contract are not submitted within 48 hours of receiving your online proposal, the date and time will be opened again for other inquiries.
2. A non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking to hold your date on my calendar and to begin services. This deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances and may only be transferred one time within 30 days of your contract date. The deposit goes towards the balance of your final payment. If your requested session date falls within 10 business days, total balance is due upon booking.
3. Client may reschedule session one time with a 48 hour notice.
4. Balance for session is due 7 business days prior scheduled shoot date.
5. Prices are subject to change at any time.
6. Travel fees will begin at 20 miles outside of 30349.
7. Any shoot time beyond the scheduled time will be billed to client at the end of the session. NO proof or final images will be delivered until additional fees are satisfied.
8. Clients are responsible for the reservation and payment for privately-owned locations. This includes securing dates, contracts and paying any additional fees for us to shoot on the property.
9. Raw files are not shared or delivered. Client receives unedited JPEG as proofing and high resolution edited JPEG as final digital file.
10. Clients are expected to arrive at the scheduled session on time, dressed with hair and makeup completed. An arrival that is more than 15 minutes late must be rescheduled within 30 days with a $75 rescheduling fee.